$12.99 – $475.00
The most beautiful of nature: a creamy shea butter, a sweet smell of sweet walnut and a pale golden beige, without chemical treatments, nor bleached. The most beautiful shea butter on the market. In addition, it is certified fair (according to the highest standards) and organic.
This 100% pure certified organic shea butter is rich and creamy.
It regenerates in depth dry, irritated, chapped skins. It protects the skin from cold and moisture while nourishing it with its vitamins A, D, E, F, and K and its natural anti-inflammatory properties.
Perfect to use directly as a body care for the whole family or for the manufacture of your soaps and body care products.
Moisturizes, protects and relieves the skin. The largest of the regenerants.
The balm to the thousand and one uses for the whole family.
- Protects and repairs chapped hands by hard work in water or cold.
- Treats cracked elbows and heels*
- Protects baby’s buttocks and promotes healing
- Relieves Eczema
- Acts as anti-wrinkle
- Protects the skin from cold and chapping
- Promotes better scarring of closed wounds
- Prevents stretch marks
- Allows treatment of ulcers in mouthwash
- Facilitates and accelerates the treatment of hemorrhoids
- Protects and regenerates the skin of sore noses with a cold
- Relieves and protects the sore throat
- Prevents and relieves the Walker bulb
- Allows you to massage in depth by better adhesion (does not stain fabric)
- Helps protect cushions and treats dogs and cats
- Helps to control the frizz and the static of the hair.
*For intensive treatment, generously coat shea at bedtime and wear a cotton glove or a stocking top for the night.
Important : NOTE that raw shea can contain particulates since it has not been filtered with the process Karité Delapointe . Use directly on the skin, it may look granular. If you want a smooth, particle-safe TEXTURE, with aMixtureHomogeneous of the vitamins contained in the Shea, refer to the PREMIUM refiltered Shea or our NATURE balms for smaller quantities.
Melt a small amount of butter by rubbing it between the two Palms of your hands. Thus, the butter is liquefied in oil and allows easy and sufficient application.
Shea butter penetrates in 5 minutes without leaving any oily residue.
Shelf life of 15 to 18 months. Refrigerate (or freeze) to prolong its shelf life.
Vegan. First quality. Fair trade and certified organic purchase.
250 g, 500 g, 1 kg, 2 kg, 3 kg, 4 kg, 25 kg
Box of 12, Box of 6, Unit